Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

COmmentery OMG!!!!!!!

So I got a mic and have recorded part 11-13 of KF with commentery.Fallout New Vegas part 2 wont have but part 3 and onwards will have :)      But part 9 and 10 dont have commentery so bear with me but I have not uploaded them yet but they should be up by tonight :)
Expect a SHITLOAD of videos tomorow both KF Fallout NV and maybe I will start on Crysis 2 lets play.I may also start on cod zombies.
Oh and btw part 11 of KF I win the patriarch in less than a minute of the round starting so that will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment