Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Black Ops Map Pack Reveal Annhilation

So the trailer for the new map pack trailer came out and after going through the past 2 I am wondering what is Treyarch thinking are they trying to make as much money as they can from these before MW3 and BF3 come out? I dunno.But from the trailer I am not too excited for the multiplayer maps but the zombie map looks promising and shld be great fun hopefully even better than call of the dead which was already fun and exciting with romero inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment