Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Game Reviews:The First Templar

So to start this of I am going to do a review of games but after the game gets reviewed by big sources so that I can compare with them.
Scores by big companies(IGN):4.0/10.0
So based on that score,I totally disagree with it although it is repetitive and can get boring at times and the voices sound monotonous it is a fun game that will entertain you for a good while.Despite its many flaws combat can actually be pretty fun and although at times there is some bullshit it is still very good in my opinion.
I guess if you are looking for something to kill time and if u have a discount it is a worthy buy and you will get some fun out of it.Try to go in not expecting much and you will have fun but if u keep comparing it to larger games u will be disappointed.
My own Score:6.50/10

No comments:

Post a Comment