Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Experience with Combat Arms

So if u guys did not know Combat Arms is a MMOFPS available through Nexon( I cant be sure dont hv facts in front of me) As a player that plays for 3-5 hrs at a time it is really good and especially with the wide variety of weapons available it is very fun although the weapons unlock itself by rank and it may take a week before you get a half-decent selection of the multitude of weapons available.Although the aiming seems like the bullets go in a smaller spread then what the crosshairs let on so you will be able to kill a guy rather far away even when the crosshairs are so big spraying will most of the time it will get you a kill although not far of course.
This is not a review but I think I hv played a decent amount of time to be so called able to give it a review.
8.75/10

No comments:

Post a Comment