Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Razer Onza review

I just got the Razer Onza Xbox controller when I was on holiday and spent a few days using it.It is overall good if u use claw because the design seems tilted much more to claw then casual players.One gripe I have with it is that the buttons sound like the elevator buttons which u press very lightly and it makes this sound like tick or something like that and whenever I press the buttons it seems like it is about to break any second.But besides that it is pretty good the extra 2 buttons on top give u a slight advantage and makes it easier to pull off trickshots and with this now that if u use claw u have 3 buttons u can press while moving and shooting the trickshots probably will be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment