Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Experience With:AVA (Thinking Of Starting A Series With This)

Alright so I played AVA when it first came out and didn't play it since then.But now I just played a few hours ago and then I was very impressed,the graphics are much better compared to last time and the weapons are relatively balanced so it is fun even if you don't spend money on prepaid cards.So my main issue is why is the SMG the only guns that can be equipped with a silencer,although the silencers are not all powerful and almighty it is still very helpful for people who camp in corners who do not want to appear on the map.It is something like ghost in COD since there is no UAV.I give this game a rating of 9/10.It should appeal to most people but then the graphics are comparatively better then others so make sure your pc is good enough if you have been playing others like crossfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment