Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thinking of playing a bit of Blackshot tonight

So...title says it all.I just thought about it and just had a feeling that I wanted to play Blackshot.I will probably play it for a few days then stop.I don't why but for a while now all I want is to snipe and Blackshot you can just buy the AWP straight away rather than unlock it after a while.Oh and I just wanted to give a shoutout to a friend if u want blackshot and COD news he will post it probably post it earlier then I will:

*Edit link removed cuz he is being a little bitch btw he is 3 years old and noob tubes in mw 2 BO

No comments:

Post a Comment