Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Experience With:Super Meat Boy

So if u guys didn't know a week ago there was a sale on steam for super meat boy so I bought it since I had it on my old Xbox gamertag and of course I deleted my gamertag without even realising I had purchased stuff on that account.But anyway getting to the point, I completed the game and although the game is really hard at the end it is not like seriously mad but more like funny mad.The game definitely is worth it and even without the sale it is still like 5-7 dollars so quite good price for such a game.Chances are I will upload a video of me playing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment