Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Played Blackshot and New HighScore on Shangri-La

Hi guys so as I said I played some blackshot was happy with the scores I had.(out of 13 matches MVP 4 times and 3-4 match had a ratio of 2.0 kd) And Keep this in mind these scores were attained using the AWP and K2 ONLY.Not saying I am like god at the game or anything but that was pretty good for me.   And another thing I played black ops shangri-la and managed to get to a new record Round 21.SO HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment