Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crappiest game I have ever played

I just thought of this topic and decided to share my thoughts the crappiest game ever has to be Section 8 for Pc,Xbox 360 and Ps3.WHen I first bought the game when it just came out I logged on through my xbox and there was only one match and I was like maybe its new thats why nobody is online so I took the game out and tried it the week after.I tried it again and there was not a single player online and after waiting for half an hour some people joined and we go into a game.The mechanics were not bad but the game was not fluid and with the big size maps so little people playing it was impossible to play it.So thats my opinion on what is the crappiest game I have owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment