Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good news and Bad news(Change of plans)

So as the title suggests there have been a change of plans.I just came back from messing around with my video recorder settings the good news is that I can record HD videos and I mean like full screen and super clear but there is a downside as a HD video takes 3-4 hours to upload for about 13 min means that there will only be 1 video this weekend.I will play around with the settings more and see how good the quality is on youtube before deciding if it is worth but for now the future is bright.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment