Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Video Ideas and other stuff

Today was pretty alright and time flew by during the earlier part of the morning.But the stress management talk was boring as ...... but at least more interesting than the science person.Today got little hw but will probably do more assessments since I have not been doing much assessments this week.
Video Update!
Probably a video on fri night bout 10 or 11 either that on Sat morning.It MAY be a Killing Floor or it may be something else currently not sure what yet but so far Yu Tao has requested Fallout New Vegas but I am a bit skeptical bout it because the game requires a CRAP load of walking and it may be really boring.I think I will record about 10 min with commentary and then I will watch myself and if I feel it is interesting I will upload if not then I will scrap the idea.Besides that I am thinking of doing Resident Evil 5.I am also taking ideas,what game should I do vids on?
Another thing you can expect 2 videos this weekend 3 if I manage to.

2 comments:

  1. Do a LET'S PLAY of Crysis!!!! Not walkthrough... which means, with speech! Maybe I can help with commentary or we could do a co-op on any game and do dual commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok sure ill do that but first i will have to get a mic....

    ReplyDelete