Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Experience with Genesis AD.



I just got off from playing Genesis AD which is a free to play fps.The graphic requirement is very high but it looks very good and gameplay wise very addictive.It is sci-fi oriented.The amazing thing about this game in my few hours I spent on this,there was no lag issues and I have not been dropped from a game since I started.If sci-fi is not your thing then theres another game call sector 7 or something like that.It has nice graphics and gameplay is pretty addictive but it gets repetitive after a while but playing it once in awhile is still great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment