Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Second Video 12min !!!!!

Wow!Finally after about a 2hr of uploading and 12 min of recording finally got this gameplay for you guys.This time I got owned when the patriarch(the boss) came out.This was not a custom map so srry bout that but the custom map was taking a far longer time to get a good gameplay of of course I can always upload me failing but I will think about it.

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCu61EaC-3A

1 comment:

  1. wa lao U really take very long sia....
    Shld hav just transfer it to mac wat...

    ReplyDelete