Games I am going to do game plays on(Subject to change)

  • Battlefield 3(When that comes out)
  • Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies and Campaign on Veteran
  • Crysis 2?(Not to sure)
  • Killing Floor
  • Modern Warfare 3(When that comes out)
  • Random Gaming(Play other games that I dont usually play)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tired

Today missed cricket because had leg cramps but anyway that just means more time for Killing Floor! YEh!!!Another gameplay should go up by tonight and it will be about ten minutes :)So look out for it.Btw just to give you guys a bit of info It is going to be on normal but it will be on a custom map I download from the internet so it should be fun :)
Oh and if u were wondering why my video was cut short at 3 min was because I died a few seconds later by a stalker and there was just no point in showing that as it was just a large gorefest with me in the middle.

1 comment: